Raising 21st Century Ministers
The purpose of Destiny School of ministry is to raise leaders relevant for ministry in the 21st Century. Students are required to take a set of core courses that ground them in basic Biblical literacy and increase them also in their personal Christian walk.
The school diploma course further provides students with a programme of basic biblical foundations together with practical ‘hands on’ training taught by Triumphant Church International leadership and some external lecturers.
Classes take place at these venues:
Triumphant Church International,
136 West Green Road
London N15 5AD
To register your interest in the destiny school of Ministry please contact 0208 800 6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions Criteria into DSM
We feel it is necessary for you to know the admissions criteria into Destiny School of Ministry.
- Salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Public confession of our Lord Jesus Christ
- Christian discipline in ministry, family, business and finances
- Candidates should to an extent demonstrate a call to ministry or a desire for lay ministry. People who seek to grow in their Christian walk can also seek to attend.
- Ability to express ideas clearly as will be determined by a personal inter view and sample write up.